Preparing you for a successful career as an Esthetician is our goal in this course. Upon successful completion of our course you will have the skills you need to be a professional Esthetician. Here is some of what you will learn in our course.
ESTHETICIAN – SKIN CARE – 600 HOURS
- To instruct students in the fundamentals of Skin Care for effective advancement in the field of skin and skin care.
- To instruct students in all safety and sanitary measure for patron protection.
- To help instill in students attitudes and good habits related to:
- Basic procedures
Tuition and Textbook Information
Tuition and fees are charged to a student who completes the program within the normal time.
Tuition $11,400.00 Book & Kit $1,000.00 Registration $75.00 STRF $30.00 TOTAL $12,505.00
*Textbooks: Below are the textbooks Lancaster Beauty School uses in the Esthetician Program.
As the cost of the kit includes the books, the prices indicated are for replacement only.
- Milady Standard Esthetics Text Book Hardcover – 2013 – ISBN: 9781133686798/$132.50
- Milady Workbook for Estheticians 2013 – ISBN: 97814283189465/$73.50
- Milady Skin Care and Cosmetic Ingredients Dictionary – 3rd Edition – ISBN:13:9781435480209/$44.95
- Milady Skin Care Coursemate Access Code- 2013 – ISBN:9781133686798 – 176.95
In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) postsecondary customers can find valuable information about pricing, previous editions, and alternate formats by visiting www.cengage.com/highered and searching by ISBN#, author, title, or keyword for material in your areas of interest.
Loan, Graduation, and Gainful Employment Information – 7/1/2013 – 6/30/2014
- Esthetician – CIP Code – 12.0401
- Median Title IV Loan Debt – $3874.00
- Median Non-Title IV Loan Debt – $0.00
- Median Institution Loan Debt – $0.00
- On-Time Graduation Rate – 33%
- SOC Code – 39-5094.00 For information regarding skin care specialist occupations visit The Department of Labor’s O*NET at http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/39-5094.00
- Placement rates for 2013 using NACCAS standards – 75%
The curriculum for students enrolled in the Esthetician course is as follows:
The theory will include class instruction by a licensed instructor on the science and practical aspects of skin care in all phases with testing on each subject.
Practical and Theory
- Barbering & Cosmo Act & Rules
- Health & Safety/Hazardous Substances
- Disinfection & Sanitation
- Bacteriology, anatomy, physiology skin analysis & conditions
- Facials. Manuals. Electrical. Chemicals
- Eyebrow Arching & Hair Removal. Tweezers. Wax & depilatories
- Job Training
- Additional Training