Preparing you for a successful career as an Esthetician is our goal in this course. Upon successful completion of our course you will have the skills you need to be a professional Esthetician. Here is some of what you will learn in our course.
ESTHETICIAN – SKIN CARE – 600 HOURS
- To instruct students in the fundamentals of Skin Care for the effective advancement in the field of skin and skin care.
- To instruct students in all safety and sanitary measure for patron protection.
- To help instill in students attitudes and good habits related to:
- Basic procedures
- Self assurance
Tuition and Textbook Information
Tuition and fees charged to a student who completes the progam within the normal time.
Tuition $9,000.00 Registration fee $ 75.00 STRF $5.04 Kit $1,000.00 * (includes books and laptop computer) TOTAL $10,008.04
*Textbooks: Below are the textbooks Lancaster Beauty School uses in the Esthetician Program.
As the cost of the kit includes the books, prices indicated are for replacement only.
- Milady Standard Esthetics Text Book Hardcover – 2013 – ISBN: 9781133686798/$132.50
- Milady Workbook for Estheticians 2013 – ISBN: 97814283189465/$73.50
- Milady Skin Care and Cosmetic Ingredients Dictionary – 3rd Edition – ISBN:13:9781435480209/$44.95
- Milady Skin Care Coursemate Access Code- 2013 – ISBN:9781133686798 – 176.95
In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) postsecondary customers can find valuable information about pricing, previous editions and alternate formats by visiting www.cengage.com/highered and searching by ISBN#, author, title or keyword for material in your areas of interest.
Loan, Graduation, and Gainful Employment Information – 7/1/2013 – 6/30/2014
- Esthetician – CIP Code – 12.0401
- Median Title IV Loan Debt – $3874.00
- Median Non Title IV Loan Debt – $0.00
- Median Institution Loan Debt – $0.00
- On Time Graduation Rate – 33%
- SOC Code – 39-5094.00 For information regarding skin care specialist occupations visit The Department of Labor’s O*NET at http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/39-5094.00
- Placement rates for 2013 using NACCAS standards – 75%
The curriculum for students enrolled in the Estheticain course is as follows:
Theory will include class instruction by a licensed instructor on the science and practical aspects of skin care in all phases with testing on each subject.
Practical and Theory
|1. Barbering & Cosmo Act & Rules2. Chemistry3. Health & Safety/Hazardous Substances4. Electricity5. Disinfection & Sanitation6. Bacteriology, anatomy, physiology bskin analysis & conditions7. Facials
|8. Eyebrow Arching & Hair Removal
b. Wax & depilatories
10. Job Training
11. Additional Training