We are now enrolling for the Barbering Course. Classes start every two weeks. The hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday. The course is 1500 hours of training, and you can complete it in as soon as 10 months.
The Barber Course covers all aspect of hair and cutting, including color, perming, relaxers, and styling. Also in the course you will learn rest facials, beard trimming and shaving.
After the completion of your training you will take a State Board exam to receive you state license.
Tuition and Textbook Information
Tuition and fees charged to a student who completes the program within the normal time.
Tuition $14417.00 Registration fee $75.00 STRF $8.00
Kit $1500.00* (includes books) TOTAL $16,000.00
*Textbooks: Below are the textbooks Lancaster Beauty
School uses in the Barbering Course.
As the cost of the kit includes the books, prices indicated are for replacement only.
- Milady Standard Barber – 5th Edition - ISBN: 9781435497153/$118.50
- Milady Standard Barber Workbook – 5th Edition – ISBN:9781435497139/$57.50
- Milady Exam Review for Barber – 5th Edition – ISBN:9781435497122/$39.95
In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA), postsecondary customers can find valuable information about pricing, previous editions and alternate formats by visiting www.cengage.com/highered and searching by ISBN#,author, title or keyword for material in your areas of interest.
Loan, Graduation, and Gainful Employment Information – 07/01/2011 – 6/30/2012
- CIP Code = 12.0402
- Median Title IV Loan Debt – $12500.00
- Median Non Title IV Loan Debt – $0.00
- Median Institutional Loan Debt – $0.00
- Program On Time Graduation Rate – 0%
- SOC Code – 39-5011.00 For information regarding barber occupations visit The Department of Labor’s O*Net at http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/39-5011.00
- Placement rates for 2010 based on NACCAS standards – 88.89%