This Institution is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, (NACCAS) an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education for accreditation of cosmetology schools. As an accredited institution, Lancaster Beauty School participates in Title IV financial aid programs, enabling qualified students to receive financial assistance for tuition and other costs.
For more information, contact the Director, National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, 3015 Colvin Street, Alexandria, VA 22314. Tel. 703-600-7600 www.naccas.org
The College is approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, State of California, as a training institution to qualify graduates for State Licenses, as a Cosmetologist, or Cosmetology Instructor, a Manicurist or an Esthetician. The College is also approved or registered with agencies which provide financial or other assistance to students.
- State Department of Rehabilitation
- United States Department of Education – 400 Maryland Ave. S.W., Washington, D.C. 20002
- WIA – Work Enforcement Act/I-Train – Esthetician Course only 11539 Hawthorne Blvd, Suite 500, Hawthorne, CA 9250 310-975-7700
- Board of Barbering and Cosmetology – P.O. Box 944226, Sacramento, CA 94244-2260, 800-952-5210, www.barbercosmo.ca.gov
- Bureau for Private Post Secondary Education – P.O. Box 980818, West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818, 888-370-7589 www.bppe,ca.gov
- Department of Consumer Affair – 1625 North Market Blvd. Suite N112, Sacramento, CA 95834 800-958-5210 –
- School Performance Fact Sheets 2015-2016